Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mind The Gap

So the fucktard behind me in traffic discovered his hooter this morning …… I was just so impressed with his vehicular related break through that I was almost prepared to ignore his passionate blowing of it with the vigour and determination that he did.

I am loath to think he would actually be hooting at me for what I would categorize as opportunistic driving (which I would think is rather more commendable ) …. I would hate to think the vehement head shake I received along with the resounding hootage was in anyway related to my taking the gap before the actual end to the painted barrier that separated our lanes (can’t imagine that it would be better to move right to the end, come to a dead stand still and put my indicator on and rely on the kindness of SO NOT morning people to let me in when there sole objective is to get into my lane …. I THINK NOT )

so any way –the living knob head was stupid enough to leave a Citroën c2 size gap between himself and the car in front of him ….so I took it ….. now you do realize we are going at about a speed of 2… in rush hour traffic – I mean the risk of airbags deploying is about as high as high as a Thai boxing midget …and then he still continues to hoot at me when I am in front of him (in case I missed the head shake ) …and ride right on my bumper …what???? …to show me how close he got to hitting me if he had sped up ????

Fucking idiot

I could have got out and pushed my car into the gap

I hate being hooted at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home