Monday, March 27, 2006

who ordered the portion of stupid

Okay so if the members of my body corporate had to challenge middle management to a death match they would both probably die of incompetence or blatant stupidity before the first punch was thrown. I think maybe the levy I pay every month is actually going to brain removal operations rather than general maintenance and upkeep.

Our security gate is STILL broken and my satellite is STILL not working – fortunately though …. since the B.C. (brain challenged body corporate ) were so efficient at erecting the Big Ass “NO HOOTING” signs and sending out their henchman to enforce the policy – there has been no actual hooting - which as you will agree - is way more important than protecting one’s assets or keeping one entertained.

Yes the tyrannical rule of the brain dead prevails at my complex - I can even feel the stupid as I enter the purely aesthetic gates ...... while simultaneously NOT hooting in fear that the B.C. will bound out and take out their inferiority complex on me….again........

(speculating that inferiority complex is fuelled entirely by incredibly small penis and abusive relationship with left hand )

*SHOUTING*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home