Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Stupid things I have done recently

  • Burnt my ear on my straightening iron (nasty looking welt on “dried apricot”)
  • Round house kicked a piece of office furniture
  • Bought a set of dumbbells (for what god alone knows - maybe I can throw them at middle management)
  • Accidentally called the boy I am infatuated with a homo (replied to the wrong email )
  • Thought a car salesman was telling the truth (new group of people to despise)
  • Done a katabox class after 3 beers ( High degree of difficulty ..and brings new meaning to the word dehydrated )
  • Bunked work to get a full body massage (not the stupid bit ) ….. massage went overtime making me late for my weekly meeting (still not stupid ) …..arrived back and went rushing in to meeting apologising profusely about an “appointment” that went over time (no – not stupid ) …..forgot to check myself in the mirror before rushing in and attended entire meeting with pillow mark down my cheek (stupid)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home