Friday, June 18, 2004

Dead woman walking

Sorry for the lack of entries have been feeling decidedly crap of late - been feeling a little like a bug post high speed windshield encounter , road kill on a humid day , the sacrificial virgin post volcano plummet ………… if you know what I am saying ………….. my body finally gave up and gave me the finger - My organs (my liver being the ring leader) not willing to accept defeat after numerous failed escape attempts decided to take me down with them and give me the ass whupping of a life time – I didn’t stand a chance (farting against thunder and all that ) - would like to say I felt sick as a dog – but where the hell that saying comes from god alone knows – I don’t think I have ever seen a sick dog – and besides if you did see a sick dog – how would you know ??? They are all deliriously happy and tail waggy with the nauseating naivety of middle management only, I think , slightly more intelligent as I am told they can be house trained (the dogs )

Anyway – I think that maybe I have been pinting to much of late (yes I never though I would hear the words myself – I mean how much is too much???? how long is a piece of string???? How many rounds of ammunition would it take to eliminate management on a middle level?????? ) Have started attending meetings for alcoholics anonymous - I think this is a positive step considering my situation – so far have managed to get 20% of the other attendees back on booze and pretty sure I will be able to sway the rest of them in a couple of weeks . If I am going down you are all going down with me

*prost*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home