Friday, June 04, 2004

My boyfriend brad

Everyone at work it seems has started putting poncy pictures of their girlfriends / fiancés /wives/sheep on their desks……… *vomit* ……I am surrounded by nancy boys – think the manhood has been sucked out of the computer profession completely - won’t be surprised if they start rocking up at work in frocks. The only items that personally identify me are a droogies antidote of some description (usually large bottle of water ) , 4 coffee cups and an array of important looking documentation that creates the impression of frenzied activity but is really a cunning and foxlike ruse . (yes I am a genius - applause and adoration for the intelligent one)

Anyway I was starting to feel a bit left out - so I thought I would bring in one of the photo’s of my ex (yes I know that sounds very sad – but before you start donning your funeral gear for my spine I should mention I super-imposed Brad Pits head on his body )

Must say the new arrival generated much interest in open plan ( even though everyone probably thought oh shame spinster girl has brought in a picture of her cat …….. BUT THEY WERE WRONG ……….*evil cackle * … it was my new boyfriend Brad (even though brad has not been alerted to the existence of the relationship , I don’t foresee any complications – most of my previous relationships survived on less personal involvement)

The novelty however wore of rather quickly though – quicker than I had hoped (brad just doesn’t understand me – he is just not in touch with my needs *bwa haha ha ha ha *)

and also Brads head was to big for the ex’s body – it looked like he had water on the brain - he was a little HEAD strong - got a little bit a HEAD of himself - a little HEADonistic if you know what I mean

Okay …………..so I am sad bitch ……………….you’re fat

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

hahahahahahahahha!

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home