Monday, June 21, 2004

Evening ociffer

I have had to add yet another group of under achievers to my hit list , along with such prime reprobates as middle management and aerobics instructors , I have now added the traffic department to the list , yes I know we all hate the traffic department , but until now they have been like a minor crotch itch - unpleasant but very amusing when it happens to other people .

Anyway the bastards obviously bored over the weekend since they found out incest had been outlawed are now setting up a road block one km from my house every weekend , effectively blocking access on my auto pilot route - what is up with that shit . when I first came 2 wheeling around the final bend of de waal in the “creates the illusion of speed” red chico and was greeted by a mirage of flashing blue lights and orange road cones I thought maybe they were having a street rave and was about to pull over and start stomping - fortunately the adrenalin reached my brain with sufficient velocity to engage an alternative plan and go hurtling down the off ramp with strained normalcy - sufficiently paranoid to expect a flurry of sirens to come bolting after me - but fortunately for me they had ample backlog not to have noticed the red streek with the crazed looking driver cackling evilly to herself at her genius – bulleting away in her perceived road chase – only to find mild disappointment when she realised her big brush with the law was not even a brush - in fact it didn’t even leave an impression - in fact she generated pretty much as much interest as a pork chop at a bahmitzfah (don’t get me wrong child prodigy had no intention on becoming bubba’s bitch – its kind of like one of those things like when you fantasise about getting spanked but would beat the shit out of any penis warrior that attempted it )

So anyway have had to make alternative arrangements for nights out (of course not drinking is not an option - that would just be a silly idea) such ingenious plans as building a tunnel, learning to fly and buying a tank, although brilliant and flawless at 3 in the morning have had to give way to more reasonable ones like pushing your car through the road block - okay kidding , I will admit it ……………….. had to bite the bullet and put in a “come fetch me “ call ………..NANCY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home