Wednesday, July 06, 2005

the world is harbouring 'tards

People are stupid. Now I know placing this statement boldly like this and in print implies that maybe this comes as a surprise to me or I have only just found out, but in fact it’s a hypothesis that I have had for some time now - the roots of which of course sprung from the recesses of the grossly retarded brain of middle management as I watched them curiously - as a child watches monkeys wipe their poo on a zoo wall – repeating the same outlandish illogical behaviour with their vacant stares , their fits of wild flailing arm movements and brainless vocal meanderings and their completely inexplicable feeling of self importance and worth – just asking for a cattle prod really

It is after extensive study I have to draw my conclusion - people are in fact stupid - and it is with sheer amazement and with an utter lack of comprehension that I try and grasp the concept that they have managed to survive this long and in all their stupidity believe that they actually dominate the world . Bugs dominate the world , people just run around into walls and speak drivel .

As such I am withdrawing from the human race – I have always considered myself to be a step above and from now on I will be classified as a god .I have a full intentions of getting a golden idol erected in my honour and convincing the stupid masses to worship me

All hail the child prodigy , at the end of the world its just going to be me and the bugs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe uncle Jack has a prepackaged, 750ml solution tailor made just for you.

Just add ice :)

2:54 pm  
Blogger Child Prodigy said...

does it come with a funnel ?

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home