Monday, April 11, 2005

Setting Objectives

Whilst living the corporate high life you get the opportunity to perform such menial tasks (amongst a plethora of others ) as setting your objectives for the year . I pondered what I thought I should accomplish this year and came up with the following list – will check in next year to see how well I faired

  1. Drink more this year
  2. Perfect my ‘West Side’ hand signals.
  3. Publicly humiliate/insult /bitch slap middle management at every opportunity
  4. Learn to burp the alphabet
  5. Do *horns* , *britney hair* and *the knee* at least once a day
  6. Always order Super Size when asked.
  7. Refer to everyone as a “minion”
  8. Give the schmo more drinks that are on fire
  9. Take my frustration out on people that can’t defend themselves
  10. Attend more functions where the booze is free
  11. Make more enemies
  12. Persecute existing enemies
  13. Become a supreme ruler of the earth or cook a home cooked meal whichever comes first (am going with supreme ruler)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home